Saturday, July 17, 2010

Nutrition Tip

Being I am still kinda under the the weather, I thought I would share an amazing nutrition resource today. Its a free website where you can find nutrition data on every food out there. Why this is useful is a bag of fresh cherrys do not contain a nutrition label. The site even gives you much more info than the nutrition label could like inflammatory reaction, complete vitamin breakdown and more.

If you are using the Bodybugg site you will quickly learn how lacking it is with regard to all foods. I wish I could add to their database because being a vegetarian means I have many foods that are not available on the BBug site.

Nutritiondata is a fantastic tool to bridge that gap...

Drumroll please: http://nutritiondata.self.com/


Check it out I think you will find it a great tool.

No comments: