Friday, July 16, 2010

Daily Motivation Tip: What to do when sick?

365 Days Project - Day 99 - It's not warm enou...Image by Irina Souiki via Flickr
So this morning I woke up with a really sore throat and now I have a fever. I guess my body will burn a ton more calories this way :D. Anyway today I think I will take it easy. Maybe I need a break from the 7 day routine and this is the way my body is telling me that.

Where is the motivation in that?
When you are sick, injured or under the weather it is important to listen to your body. Pushing through and trying to walk a 5K on days like this may get you more ill. As long as you are not laying in bed all day eating bon bons you will be fine to take off a day. As soon as your strong kick it in and go for it again!

You can do this!

No comments: