Sunday, July 04, 2010

I AM BACK!

  I have been exercising pretty heavy the last few weeks. My wife and I started watching The Biggest Loser season 9 on Hulu. We are both fans of reality TV, well at least ones that are uplifting. We never had seen this program and were amazed at how it really is a motivator for us. At the time we started watching it ( around the end of May, I was up to 275lbs. I am 5'6.5 and am probably around 45% body fat.

  Being I was going to be a nurse I have had several nutrition courses and understand more than the average Joe, I really had no excuse. So, I started running on my Free Motion X3 and we have been working out every day for the past 3 weeks. My current weight is 257 pounds and I am still going.
Here are some pics we took a couple of weeks ago:

So I am going to be keeping track here now. I have a bodybugg coming and it should be here by next week (Friday). I will see if I can post the results from BB to this page. If so it will be easier for me to track. I am making 275 my starting weight. I would like to weigh 150 pounds by next June 30, which I will be 40 years old. I also would like to run my first 5k sometime either this fall or spring. 

I recommend the following workout gear, 'cause I have this stuff: 
     

No comments: