Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Still on track!

Catering picoplato (4)Image via Wikipedia
   Just checking in. My new business has kind of overwhelmed me these last couple of weeks. I started a catering business in May. It has been slow going up until now. I know, having a food service company while trying to lose weight.

   Well the good news is I am a vegetarian. Hard core one at that and I am also slightly allergic to chocolate. Which means I have a very strong will against eating what I don't want to. Problem is from time to time I do want to eat potato chips and dip.

   I was feeling down because I was not exercising and the last weight I did 11 days ago I actually gained 2 pounds and was up to 258 again. I weighed myself this morning and I am back on track! I am at 252 and still on track to lose 155 by June 30,2011. I just need to find the time to do some slow walks at high incline on my incline trainer. I got the Jillian Michaels one about 2 years ago and up until now ( around February this year) I had not used it too much.

   So all is right with the world, at least for today. Its a war of inches and I just advanced against the enemy.

Here is my treadmill:

No comments: