Saturday, February 09, 2008

Sensor is letting me down...

So today I ran for 1 hour. The distance on the machine was 8.9 miles. The distance on my ipod was 1.8 miles. The calories burned on the machine was 680 cal. On the ipod it is only 380cal. At this point I will continue of course but have to work out just where to put the sensor. I moved it today to the end of the arm thinking it would travel farther per revolution which it does, it however doesnt sense movement as well so it looks like I am standing still almost the entire time. I think tomorrow I may move it closer to my feet and see what happens. According to the machine since I started exercising 2 weeks ago I have covered 50 miles. Thats over 100km. Ill keep posting my Nike+ data here but in my opinion I have beat my goal already.

No comments: